Congratulations on getting an interview at Aaron’s. Here you will find Aaron’s Interview Questions and Answers.
Aaron’s Job Interview
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point. If possible, relate any previous work experience you have to the position you are applying to at Aaron’s.
2) What can you tell us about Aaron’s?
- Aaron’s is a lease to own retailer.
- Aaron’s is known for their electronics, appliances, computers, TV’s, and furniture.
- Aaron’s headquarters are in Atlanta Georgia.
- Aaron’s has more than 2,100 company-operated and franchised stores in the United States and Canada.
- Aaron’s has been publicly traded since 1982.
- Charlie Loudermilk founded Aaron’s 60 years ago.
- In April 2014, Aaron’s acquired Progressive Leasing, a leading virtual lease-to-own business.
- Aaron’s has an eCommerce site.
- Company operated Aaron’s store revenues: 24% appliances, 9% computers, 26% electronics, 39% furniture, and 2% other.
- At December 31, 2014, the Company had approximately 12,400 employees.
3) Who is the CEO of Aaron’s?
- The CEO is John W. Robinson III.
4) Why do you want to work for Aaron’s?
- State you enjoy sales and working with people.
5) Who is Aaron’s largest competitor?
- Their largest competitor is Rent-A-Center, Inc.
6) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you).
- My people skills. This is a great answer if you will be working in sales.
7) What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way that your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Aaron’s. State something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
8) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
9) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- Have a look at Aaron’s careers and find a job you could see yourself doing in five years. This will make you sound like your willing to work at Aaron’s for the long hall.
10) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
Questions to ask on an Aaron’s Interview?
- What hours will I work?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
- What do you like best about working at Aaron’s?
Aaron’s Interview Attire
- As a general rule, you want to dress one step above the interviewer. The Aaron’s Employee Dress Code is business casual so dress formally.