Congratulations on getting an Aeropostale Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Aeropostale Job Interview
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Aeropostale Interview Questions.
Aeropostale Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
2) Tell us about your previous work experience?
- Try and relate your previous work experience to the job you are applying for.
- If this is your first job tell them you have been focusing on school and now you are anxious to prove yourself in the workforce.
3) What do you know about Aeropostale?
- They are a mall-based retailer of casual clothes and accessories. They target youth who are for 14 to 17 years old.
- P.S from Aeropostale targets children who are 4 to 8 years old.
- As of January 31, 2015, there are 860 stores, consisting of 773 Aéropostale stores in all 50 states and Puerto Rico, 61 Aéropostale stores in Canada.
- Since November 2012, Aeropostale, Inc. has operated GoJane.com, Inc., an online women’s fashion footwear, and apparel retailer.
- Aeropostale is traded on the New York Stock Exchange.
- The Aéropostale brand was established by Macy’s.
4) Why do you want to work at Aeropostale?
- The company was named by Fortune magazine as one of the Aeropostale top 100 companies to work for in 2013.
- Say you like the product and the service you get at Aeropostale and because of this, you would be proud to work for them.
- Say you love fashion and would like to help others feel fashionable.
5) Who is the CEO of Aeropostale?
- The CEO is Julian R. Geiger.
6) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because you will sound prepared for their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
7) What is your greatest weakness?
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough time for myself.
8) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace (after checking the return policy) Tip!! The return policy states no unwashed, unworn, or defective merchandise may be returned or exchanged within 60 days of the date of purchase.
9) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- State you would love a career in the fashion industry or something along that line. This question is designed to see if you are a good fit for their company.
- Have a look at Aeropostale jobs on their website and find a job you can see yourself doing in five years. This will make you seem like someone who is not a “job hopper”.
10) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
11) How do you define excellent customer service?
- The service is friendly.
- The price is right.
- No waiting in line to purchase a product.
12) Questions to ask on an Aeropostale Interview?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
- What do you like best about working at Aeropostale?
- What are characteristics of you best employees?
How to dress for an Aeropostale Interview?
- Dress formally even if the staff is not formally dressed. You need to make a good first impression.
Does Aeropostale drug test their employees?
- There is no evidence on their website that Aeropostale drug tests their employees.