Congratulations on getting an Aflac Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Aflac job interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Aflac Interview Questions.
Aflac Interview Questions
1) What can you tell us about Aflac?
- Aflac offers the following types of insurance: accident, cancer, dental, hospital confinement, intensive care, life, short term disability and vision.
- Aflac was founded in 1955.
- The head office is in Columbus Georgia.
- They operate in the United States and Japan.
- In 2009, Aflac acquired Continental American Insurance Company for 100 Million.
- In 2014, Aflac celebrated a monumental milestone: 40 years of operating in Japan.
- Aflac stands for American Family Life Insurance Company of Columbus.
- The company was founded by three brothers who are John Amos, Bill Amos, and Paul Amos.
- Their mascot is the Aflac Duck.
- Aflac’s goal is to provide the best value in voluntary insurance products in Japan and the United States.
- 2017 marked the 35nd consecutive year Aflac Incorporated increased its annual dividend.
2) Why do you want work for Aflac?
With this Aflac Interview Question, you really have to flatter them. Try something like:
- Who wouldn’t want to work for a company that has been listed on Fortune Best Companies to Work For in 2017.
3) Who is the CEO of Aflac?
- The CEO is Dan Amos.
4) What is the Aflac Way?
- Teamwork, Respect, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity, and Responsibility.
5) Who are the competitors of Aflac?
- Aflac’s competitors are Colonial Life, Paul Revere, American Fidelity, and Allstate.
6) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies and interests but mainly talk about your previous work history. Make sure your previous work history relates to the position you are applying for.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Try to relate your answer to the insurance industry, as this Aflac Interview Question is designed to see if you are a good fit for this line of work.
- Why not have a look at other jobs on the Aflac website and find a position you can see yourself doing in five years (this way you will sound committed and you are not a job hopper).