Congratulations on getting a Ann Taylor Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Ann Taylor Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer the Ann Taylor Interview Questions.
Ann Taylor Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about how your previous work experience and focus on work experience that will benefit Ann Taylor if they hire you.
2) What can you tell us about Ann Taylor?
- Ann Taylor began in 1954.
- Richard Liebeskind opened his first shop in New Haven, CT, he named it “Ann Taylor” after the best-selling dress style in his father’s own store.
- There are 242 full-price and 122 outlet stores across North America.
- Ann Taylor has its own credit card.
- Other brands include Loft, and Lou & Grey.
3) Why do you want to work for Ann Taylor?
- State you love the product and service you get at Ann Taylor and because of this, you would be happy to represent them.
- Say you love fashion and will enjoy helping others look fashionable if offered the position.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you).
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because Ann Taylor will get extremely busy on weekends and you need to stay focused during this time).
- My sense of fashion and helping others feel good about themselves.
5) What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Ann Taylor. You should state something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough time for myself.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
- Have a look at Ann Taylor return policy. Quote the return policy when answering this question.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
No Ann Taylor Interview Questions list would be complete without this question. So be prepared for it.
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- Possible careers that align with Ann Taylor’s business objectives include: a career in retail management, or perhaps a career in fashion.
- Why not have a look at other careers at Ann Taylor and see a position you could see yourself doing in five years.
8) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
9) Do you have any questions for us?
- What are some characteristics of your top performing employees?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
Ann Taylor Interview Outfit
- Dress formally as you will want to dress one step above the interviewer.