Congratulations on getting an Arby’s Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small bit of preparation, you can ace the Arby’s interview.
Here you will find how to successfully answer frequently asked Arby’s Interview Questions.
Arby’s Interview Questions
1. What can you tell us about Arby’s?
- Arby’s is well known for their slow-roasted and freshly sliced roast beef sandwiches, turkey roasters, and famous Market Fresh sandwiches, wraps and salads.
- Arby’s also offers a kids menu and dessert menu.
- Arby’s has nearly 3,400 restaurants.
- It was founded in Boardman, Ohio, in 1964, by Forrest and Leroy Raffel.
- The first franchise restaurant opens in Akron, Ohio in 1965.
2. Tell us about your previous work history?
- Be sure to mention if you have any experience working with customers, working in a kitchen, cleaning, or working on a point of sale system (cash register).
- Don’t worry if you don’t have any experience as Arby’s hires many first time employees. Tell the interviewer that you have been focusing on school and now you are ready to prove yourself in the workforce.
3. Why do you want to work for Arby’s?
- Make sure you show enthusiasm for the question. Start off by telling them how you enjoy the experience and tell them about your favorite item on the menu.
- Say you feel Arby’s offers a better product alternative than traditional fast food.
4. How would you deal with a difficult customer?
- Mention that you believe the customer is always right and will do whatever it takes to make the customer happy.
- If the customer had a problem with their meal you would offer to replace the item.
- If it was ok with the manager I would offer them a free item on the menu.
5. How would you define great customer service at Arby’s?
- The drive through is quick and efficient.
- The restaurant is clean both inside and out.
- The customer’s order is made exactly the way they requested it.
- The staff is friendly and well trained.
6. Why should I hire you?
- I am a fast learner.
- I am a people person therefore, I am good with customers.
- I work hard.
- I work well under pressure.
7. Why should I hire you?
- For this question simply look over the job description again and find skills they are looking for and restate those skills. For example, if they are looking for someone who is good with customers state you have great communication skills.
8. Questions to ask on an Arby’s Interview
- What do you like best about working here?
- What are characteristics of your best employees?
- What hours will I work?
- What training will I receive?
Does Arby’s Drug Test
- Arby’s does not drug test unless you are promoted to management.
Arby’s Interview Tips
- Arrive 10 minutes early.
- Don’t speak too slow as you will sound boring.
- Don’t speak too fast as you will sound nervous.
- Turn off your smartphone.
- Make good eye contact throughout the interview.
What to wear to an Arby’s Interview
- If you are on an Arby’s Crew Member Interview then dress business casually.
- If you are in a manager interview then dress formally.