Congratulations on getting an Ardene Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation, you can ace the Ardene job interview.
Here you will find how to successfully answer Ardene Interview Questions.
Ardene Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
2) What can you tell us about Ardene?
- The company was founded in 1982.
- They sell clothing, footwear, accessories, and jewelry.
- Ardene is one of Canada’s premier fashion retailers with over 400 stores nationwide.
- The head office is in Montreal Quebec.
- Ardene also specializes in ear piercing.
3) Why do you want to work for Ardene?
- Say you like the product and the service you get here and because of this, you would be proud to represent them.
- Say you would like a job that keeps you active
- Say you love fashion and helping others feel fashionable, and a career at Ardene would allow you to do both.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure.
5) What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Ardene. Say something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough time for myself.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
- If the customer was upset with the product I would see if they could return it by referencing the Ardene Return Policy.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- Say you would like a career in retail or fashion. This will make you sound like you are a good fit for this industry.
8) Why should Ardene hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
9) Questions to ask on an Ardene Job Interview?
- What training kind of training will I receive?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
- If I were to start tomorrow what would be my top priority be?