Congratulations on getting an interview at Armani Exchange. Here you will find Armani Exchange Interview Questions and Answers.
Armani Exchange Job Interview
Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
What can you tell us about Armani Exchange?
- Armani Exchange is the youthful fashion label created by Italian designer Giorgio Armani.
- They were launched in 1991.
Why do you want to work for Armani Exchange?
- State why it is better than the competition.
- Say you enjoy fashion and making others feel fashionable.
- Say you will love a job that keeps you active.
What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you) or
- My communication skills (this is a great answer because odds are you will be helping customers).
What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Armani Exchange. Say something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough time for myself.
How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would reference the return policy first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
- If they were unhappy because they could not find a product, I would find it for them and not just point them in a general direction.
- Tip! Be sure to be familiar with the return policy before going into the interview.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish. If possible state how your field of study relates to Armani Exchanges business objectives.
- If you say you would like a career in fashion or retail management you will sound like a good fit for the industry.
- Have a look at other Armani Exchange jobs and find a position you can see yourself doing in five years.
Why should Armani Exchange hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
Questions to ask on an Armani Exchange Interview
- What do you like best about working here?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
Armani Exchange Interview Tips
- Arrive five minutes early.
- Don’t speak too fast as you will sound nervous.
- Don’t speak to slow as you will sound boring.
- Don’t slouch so you don’t mumble.
Armani Exchange Interview Attire
- Dress formal and, if possible, wear an item of Armani Exchange clothes.
Have suggestions to add to Armani Exchange Interview Questions? Share your thoughts or any ideas below.