Congratulations on getting an Auntie Annes Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation, you can ace the Auntie Anne’s Job Interview
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Auntie Anne’s Interview Questions.
Auntie Annes Interview Questions
1) Tell us why you feel you are qualified to work at Auntie Anne’s?
- What they want to hear is how your related work experience matches the experience required to work at Auntie Anne’s. They will be looking for experience with the following: working with customers, working in a team environment, working in a restaurant, performing well under pressure, and making change for the customer.
- Don’t worry if you don’t have too much work experience, but saying the above will put you ahead of the other applicants.
2) What can you tell us about Auntie Anne’s?
- There are more than 1,500 Auntie Anne’s locations in 48 states and 31 countries.
- Auntie Anne’s product lineup of pretzels includes Original, Cinnamon Sugar, Almond, Pepperoni, Sour Cream and Onion, Garlic Pretzels, along with Stix and the Pretzel Dog.
- There are several dips which include: caramel, cheese, hot salsa cheese, melted cheese, light cream cheese, marinara, sweet glaze, and sweet mustard.
- In terms of drinks, they offer lemonade, lemonade mixers, frozen lemonade mixers, and coca cola beverages.
- They offer to cater at many Auntie Anne’s locations.
- There is a new rewards app called My Pretzel Perks. Users get a free pretzel after you sign up, earn 20 points for every visit, enjoy a free pretzel item every 300 visits, and users learn about new products.
- Their parent company is Focus Brands.
3) Why do you want to work for Auntie Anne’s?
- Their mission statement is to strengthen and grow our brand by serving the world’s best pretzel products while providing unparallel customer care. Say you feel you when you visit Auntie Anne’s you feel you truly do get the best products in terms of freshness and taste and because of this, you would be proud to represent them.
- Auntie Anne’s sponsor’s several charities such as Alex’s Lemonade Stand, Food Donation Connection, and C.A.R.E.S (Community Actions Requires Employee Support) which is another reason to be proud to work for the Auntie Anne’s team.
4) What would your previous boss say about you?
- That I am good with customers as I provide great customer service.
5) Why should Auntie Anne’s hire you?
- Auntie Anne’s will be looking people who can communicate well, work well under pressure, people who are punctual, and a quick learner. These are all great answers as to why they should hire you.
6) Questions to ask on an Auntie Anne’s Interview?
- If offered the position is there any take-home material I can read?
- Why is the position open? What did the person do right and do wrong?
Does Auntie Anne’s Drug Test
- There is no evidence on their website that they perform a drug test for their applicants.