Congratulations on getting an interview at Bank of America. The Bank of America Interview Process states they use competency-based interviews to measure key aptitudes, attributes, and values that an individual must demonstrate to be successful in the job. The number of interviews will vary by role and line of business. Here you will find a step-by-step guide on how to successfully interview at Bank of America. Continue reading
Congratulations on getting an interview at Wells Fargo. The Wells Fargo Interview process may be conducted by a telephone, in a group, or one-on-one with a recruiter or a hiring manager. Here you will a step-by-step guide on how to successfully answer frequently asked Wells Fargo Interview Questions and Answers.
Congratulations on getting an Express Scripts Interview. Here you will find frequently asked Express Scripts Interview Questions and Answers.
Tell me about yourself?
- Don’t talk too much about your hobbies or your family.
- State where you are in your career and what you are good at.
What can you tell us about Express Scripts?
- Express Scripts is a pharmacy benefit manager, working as a middleman between drug makers and employees.
- The head office is in St. Louis Missouri.
- Express Scripts is a Fortune 20 Company with 30,000 employees.
- Express Scripts was founded in 1986.
- The company went public in 1992.
- Express Scripts Canada was formed in 1996.
- Customers who get prescription drugs on an ongoing basis may qualify to order from Express Scripts home delivery pharmacy.
- They acquired Medico Health Solutions in 2012.
What interests you about this job?
- Have a second read of the job description and mention the points that you like. If possible state how it aligns with your long-term career goals.
- Tip don’t talk about the salary or benefits or the short commute.
Who is the CEO of Express Scripts?
- The CEO is George Paz.
Who are Express Scripts competitors?
- Express Scripts has many competitors such as CVS Health, United Health Group, and Cigna Corp.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
You will want to flatter them when asked this Express Scripts Interview Question.
- Employees Stay for over 1.5 times longer than the healthcare industry average.
- Say you feel you could learn a lot from working at a Fortune 20 Company.
- Say you would be proud to work for a company that promotes such diversity in the workforce (69% female, 35% minority, and 10% of employees are multilingual).
Congratulations on getting a Campbell Soup Interview. Here you will find frequently asked interview questions and answers at Campbell Soup
What can you tell us about Campbell Soup?
- Campbell Soup is a global food company with headquarters in Camden, New Jersey.
- Campbell Soup has annual sales of $8 billion.
- Campbell Brands include Bolthouse Farms, Campbell Sauces, Campbell Soup, Garden Fresh Gourmet, Goldfish Crackers, Pace, Pepperidge Farm Cookies, Prego, Royal Dansk, SpaghettiOs, and V8 drinks.
- The first can of Campbell’s Tomato Soup was introduced in 1895.
- In 1970, Campbell Soup introduces Chunky Soup.
- In 1981 Campbell introduces Prego Pasta Sauces.
- In 2002, Campbell’s introduced Campbell’s Soup at Hand.
- In 2005, V8 V-Fusion 100% fruit and vegetable juices introduced.
- In 2012, Campbell’s acquires Bolthouse Farms (they distribute carrots, juices, smoothies, protein shakes, and cafe beverages).
- In 2013, Campbell acquires Plum Organics (organic foods and snacks), and Kelsen Group (baked goods).