Abbott Laboratories Interview Questions
Can you tell me a little about yourself?
- Most Abbott Laboratories Interview will start with this question. State how your previous work experience relates to the position you are applying for.
What can you tell us about Abbott laboratories?
- Abbott is a globally diversified healthcare company whose central purpose is to help people, at all stages of life, live their best possible lives through better health.
- The company offers pharmaceuticals, diagnostic equipment, medical devices, and nutrition.
- The company was founded by Dr. Wallace C. Abbott in 1888.
- Abbott is in over 150 countries.
- They have a 125-year history.
- In 1985, Abbott developed the first licensed test for HIV.
- In 1998, Abbott launched Glucerna (cereals, health shakes, and snack bars formulated for diabetics and other dietary restrictions).
- Abbott is known for their drug Humira. Humira is used to treat arthritis and Crohn’s disease.
- In 2010, Abbott becomes the largest pharmaceutical company in India.
- Abbott is the world’s number 2 provider of cataract surgical instruments and lenses.
Why do you want to work for Abbott?
Mention you would be proud to for a company that:
- Is the number 1 pharmaceutical company in India, Chile, Columbia, and Peru.
- Developed the first licensed test for HIV.
- A company that developed Humira which is the best-selling drug in the world.
Who is the CEO of Abbott Laboratories?
- The CEO is Miles D. White.
Who are our competitors?
- Their competitors include Roche, Nestle, and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries.
What are your salary requirements?
- Flip the question and ask what the range is. This way you can counter and ask for a higher salary.
- Research other salaries online and be ready to answer this question with a realistic salary range.
How did you hear about the position?
- If you know anyone who works at Abbott mention their name.
- Tell them about all the great work they have done and state you have been actively applying on their website.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Have a look at jobs posted on Abbott’s website and find a position you can see yourself doing in five years (this will make you sound like you are willing to work there for the long haul).
Questions to ask on an Abbott Laboratories Interview?
- What do you enjoy best about working here?
- What are some attributes of top performing employees at Abbott?
Shake Shack Interview Questions
Congratulations on getting a Shake Shack Interview. Below you will find frequently asked interview questions and answers at Shake Shack.
What can you tell us about Shake Shack?
- Shake Shack is a modern day “roadside” burger stand. They are known for their burgers, hot dogs, crinkle-cut fries, frozen custard, shakes, beer and wine.
- The restaurant started in a hot dog cart in Manhattan to support the Madison Square Park Conservancy’s first art installation.
- In 2004, they were able to open permanently in Madison Square Park.
- Since December 31, 2014, there is 63 Shacks in 9 countries and 34 cities.
- Shake Shacks signature items are all-natural, hormone and antibiotic-free.
- They are founded by Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group (” USHG “).
- Their vision is to Stand For Something Good.
- Shake Shack’s flagship item is the ShackBurger, which is a four-ounce cheeseburger topped with lettuce, tomato and ShackSauce.
- Dogs are welcomed at Shake Shack. They have a “Woof” section of their menu. Owners can buy their pets a shackburger pooch-ini. The restaurant also sells dog biscuits to-go.
- Shake Shack’s Ale called ShackMeister Ale is brewed by Brooklyn Brewery.
Why do you want to work for Shake Shack?
- Say you would be proud to work for a company that donates 1% of sales from shake bottled water which supports the cleanup of water sources around the world.
- Tell them you feel, it will be a great place to learn more about the restaurant industry as they offer exceptional customer service and a great product.
Why should Shake Shack hire you?
Shake Shack hires what they call 51%ers. This means that any given staff member should have 51 percent in emotional intelligence and 49 percent technical. You need to show the interviewer you have both emotional intelligence and technical skills.
So asked why should we hire you, state you have some of these characteristics
- Self Aware
- Intellectually curious
- Customer Service
- Quick learner (point of sale systems)
- Works well under pressure.
What would you do if you saw someone taking money from the register?
- Say that you would report it to your manager. It is important that the restaurant makes a profit so everyone gets paid.
Who is the CEO of Shake Shack?
Questions to ask on a Shake Shack Interview?
- I read about The Shacksperience. My understanding is this is a leadership program. Can you tell me more about it?
- What do you like best about working here?
- What type of advancement can top performers receive?
Walgreens Customer Service Associate Interview
Tell us about your previous work history?
- Related experience includes working with customers, using a point of sale system or stocking shelves.
- If this is your first job tell them you have been focusing on school and now you are anxious to prove yourself in the workforce.
Why should I hire you?
- Say you have excellent communication skills and will work well with the customer.
- You are a quick learner and will not have any issue learning the point of sale system.
- Say you work well under pressure.
Red Robin Busser Interview Questions
Congratulations on getting a Red Robin Busser Interview. Here you will find frequently asked busser interview questions and answers.
Discuss your resume?
- Discuss any restaurant or customer service experience you have.
- If this is your first job, say you have been focusing on school and now you are ready to prove yourself in the workforce.
Why do you want to be a busser?
- Say you enjoy working in a team.
- Say you enjoy the challenge of working under pressure.
- If you are going to college, say you think working at Red Robin is a great way to pay for school.