Red Robin Hostess Interview Questions
Congratulations on getting a host/hostess interview. Here you will find frequently asked Red Robin Hostess Interview Questions and Answers. When interviewing for the position of hostess, your first impression is extremely important as you will be the first point of contact for customers. So when you appear in front of the hiring manager make sure you greet them with a smile, be upbeat, and happy.
Why do you want to be a hostess?
- I enjoy meeting new people.
- I am organized, and I work well under pressure.
- I am a good communicator which will help when taking reservations over the phone.
The Keg Line Cook Interview
Tell us about your previous work history?
- Most restaurants will want people who have worked in the kitchen before, so if you have restaurant experience now is the time to mention it.
- If you don’t have kitchen experience, you can mention non-related work.
Why do you want to be a line cook?
Possible answer are:
- You want to be a chef, and you think working at The Keg is a great place to start.
- You enjoy the challenge of working under pressure.
- You feel The Keg is a great product, and you would be proud to represent them.
The Keg Server Interview Questions
How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would give the customer my full attention and listen to their complaint. I would note the complaint and see if I could resolve their issue. Finally, I would tell my manager what happened so we could contentiously improve the service at the restaurant.
What is your favorite part of serving?
Possible answers include:
- I enjoy working with customers.
- I enjoy the challenge of working under pressure.
- I enjoy working in a team.
Boston Pizza Server Interview Questions
Servers do more than just take orders from customers. Servers make sure guests have a great experience at the restaurant. Here you will find commonly asked server interview questions and answers at Boston Pizza. Boston Pizza Server Interview Questions