Allstate Interview Questions
Congratulations on getting an Allstate Interview. Here you will find frequently asked Allstate Interview Questions and Answers.
What can you tell us about Allstate?
- Allstate is an insurance company whose products include Auto, Home, Life, and Business Insurance.
- Allstate offers insurance in the United States and Canada.
- Allstate has about 18% of all car insurance in the United States.
- The company began in 1931 and was founded by Sears Roebuck and Co.
- The head office is in Northfield Township, Illinois.
- The Allstate Corporation has more than 75,000 professionals made up of employees, agency owners, and staff.
- In 2014, Allstate was number 92 on the Fortune 500 list of largest companies in America.
Aflac Interview Questions
What can you tell us about Aflac?
- Aflac offers the following types of insurance: accident, cancer, dental, hospital confinement, intensive care, life, short term disability and vision.
- Aflac was founded in 1955.
- The head office is in Columbus Georgia.
- They operate in the United States and Japan.
- In 2009, Aflac acquired Continental American Insurance Company for 100 Million.
- In 2014, Aflac celebrated a monumental milestone: 40 years of operating in Japan.
- Aflac stands for American Family Life Insurance Company of Columbus.
- The company was founded by three brothers who are John Amos, Bill Amos, and Paul Amos.
- Their mascot is the Aflac Duck.
- Aflac’s goal is to provide the best value in voluntary insurance products in Japan and the United States.
- 2014 marked the 32nd consecutive year Aflac Incorporated increased its annual dividend.
Chubb Insurance Interview Questions
What can you tell us about Chubb Insurance?
- Chubb Corporation offers business insurance and personal insurance.
- Chubb is the 12th largest property and casualty insurer in the United States.
- Fortune Magazine ranks Chubb the 208th largest U.S. Based Corporation.
- The company was founded by Thomas Caldecot Chubb and his son Percy.
- The Chubb Corporation was formed in 1967 and was listed on the New York Stock Exchange in 1984.
- On July 1st, 2015 ACE Limited acquired Chubb Insurance.
- The combined company will operate under the Chubb name.
- The head office will be in Zurich Switzerland.
Who is the CEO?
- If ACE and Chubb merge happens, Evan Greenberg will be the CEO of the combined company.
Why do you want to work for Chubb?
- Chubb has won many awards for best places to work which can be found on searching the web. In your interview mention some of these awards as to why you would want to work there.
- AON recently ranked Chubb as one of the Top Employers in Canada.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Have a look at their website and see a job you could see yourself doing in five years. This way you sound like you are willing to stay for the long haul and you are not a job hopper.
- You can always add manager or director to the title you are applying too.
- Make sure you state something in the insurance line of business. Remember you want to sound like you are a good fit for the company.
Name a difficult situation at work and how did you handle it?
- Everyone has had a difficult situation at work. So you need to tell them about that time, however, make sure you tell the interviewer the situation was resolved.
Questions to ask on a Chubb Insurance Interview
- What do you like best about working at Chubb?
- What are attributes of your top-performing employees?
3M Company Interview Questions
What can you tell us about 3M?
- The 3M stands for Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing Company (their former name).
- 3M produces more than 55,000 products. These products include adhesives, abrasives, laminates, dental, medical, car care, and optical films.
- The head office is in St. Paul Minnesota.
- The company was founded in 1902.
- The company is currently a component of the DOW Industrial Average and the S&P 500.
- 3M gets about 2/3rd of its revenue from outside the United States.
- 3M is ranked #21 in the world’s most admired company in Fortune.
- They employ 89,800 people.
- 3M is in 65 countries.
Tell me about your previous work history?
- Be sure to state how your previous work history relates to the position you are applying for. Make it clear why your previous work history shows you are the right person for this job.