Congratulations on getting a Baskin Robbins Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is fierce.
However, with a little bit of preparation, you can ace the Baskin Robbins Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Baskin Robbins Interview Questions.
Baskin Robbins Interview Questions
Tell us about your previous work experience?
- If possible talk about any restaurant and customer service experience you have.
- If this is your first job tell them you have been focusing on school and now you are anxious to prove yourself in the workforce.
What can you tell us about Baskin-Robbins?
- Baskin-Robbins has nearly 7800 locations in 50 countries.
- Baskin-Robbins is one of the most famous ice cream parlors in the world.
- Baskin-Robbins is headquartered in Canton Massachusetts.
- Baskin-Robbins is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group.
- Mention you love the product and service you get at Baskin Robbins and because of this, you would be happy to represent them.
- Tell them about your favorite ice cream to prove you are a loyal customer.
What is your greatest strength?
- I work well under pressure. This is a great answer as Baskin-Robbins will get very busy and you will sound prepared for the hot summer rush.
- I am a quick learner. This is a great answer as other Baskin-Robbins employees will have to spend less time training you.
What would your previous boss say about you?
- I pay great attention to detail. This is a great answer because when serving food presentation is everything.
What is your greatest weakness?
- When you answer this question you want to make sure your answer does not impact your ability to work at Baskin-Robbins. Try something like I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family, or when I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough time for myself.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If you want to stay in the restaurant industry why not state a career in restaurant management
- If you are going to college state what you plan on doing when you finish.
Why should I hire you?
- I am a quick learner
- I am good with people
- I am a hard worker
- I am loyal
Questions to ask on a Baskin Robbins Interview?
- What training will I receive?
- What are characteristics of your top performing employees?
Baskin Robbins Interview Attire
- As a rule of thumb, you want to dress one step above the interviewer. When looking at the Baskin Robbins Employee Uniform, business casual will do just fine for the interview.
Baskin Robins Interview Tips
- Arrive 10 minutes early.
- Turn off your smartphone.
- Don’t speak too fast as you will sound nervous.
- Don’t speak too slow as you will sound boring.
- Make good eye contact throughout the interview.