Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point. If possible, be sure to tell them about any customer service experience you have.
What can you tell us about Bench?
- Bench began in the 80s in Manchester UK.
- Bench is in over 30 countries.
- They offer clothes and accessories for men, women, and children.
Why do you want to work for Bench?
- State you fashion and you love working with people so you figure a career at Bench will allow you to do both.
What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you) or
- My people skills (this is an excellent answer at Bench because you will constantly be dealing with people)
What is your greatest weakness?
For this answer, you don’t want your greatest weakness to impact your ability at Bench so state either:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) as it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- Saying a career in retail management will make you sound like a good fit for the company.
Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
Do you have any questions for us?
- What are characteristics of your top performing employees?
- What hours will I work?
- What kind of training will I receive?