Congratulations on getting a Best Western Interview. Here you will find frequently asked Best Western Interview Questions and Answers.
Best Western Interview Questions
1) Discuss your resume?
- Find the experience they are looking for on the job description, and match that experience to your own.
- Tip!!! They may review your resume and ask questions like name a time you had a disagreement with your co-worker and how did you resolve it. This is what is called a situational interview and you need to practice these types of questions.
2) How would you deal with an angry or upset customer?
- I would first give them my full attention. Then I would apologize and see if I can fix the situation. If I could not fix the issue, I would ask my manager what to do. Say you feel that you need to keep a customer happy in order to obtain repeat business.
3) What can you tell us about Best Western?
- There are more than 4000 hotels in 100 countries and territories worldwide.
- Their slogan is the world’s largest hotel family.
- The hotel operates as a three-tiered system: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premier.
- The head office is in Phoenix Arizona.
- Best Western is the preferred lodging partner of AAA/CAA.
- Best Western partners with Harley Davidson and offers special benefits for motorcycle riders.
- All Best Western hotels in the U.S. and Canada offer free Wi-Fi.
- More than 90 percent of your hotels have three or four-star ratings.
4) Tell me about a time you made a mistake and what did you learn from it?
- This answer really has to come from your own personal experience. If asked this question make sure you end you answer on a positive note.
5) Are you available to work weekends?
- Best Western rarely closes so be flexible with your hours as it will put you ahead of the competition.
6) What motivates you?
- Good leadership, and having positive people around you.
- Getting positive feedback especially from a customer.
7) What are your career goals?
- This question is designed to see if you have ambition. If you can’t think of anything say something like a career in hotel management. At least then your goals will be aligned with Best Westerns business objectives.
Do you have any questions for us?
- My career info recommends you need at least two intelligent interview questions to be successful when meeting the hiring manager.
- What do you like most about working at Best Western?
- What are characteristics of your top performing employees?