Congratulations on getting a Bob Evans Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation, you can ace the Bob Evans Interview.
Here you will find how to successfully answer frequently asked Bob Evans Interview Questions.
Bob Evans Interview Questions
What can you tell us about Bob Evans?
- In 1962, the first Bob Evans Restaurant was opened in Rio Grande, Ohio.
- They offer a breakfast, lunch and dinner menu.
- They are famous for their big farm burgers.
- They have a $5 carry out value menu.
- They offer healthy options from the fit from the farm menu.
- Breakfast is served all day.
- The restaurant is publicly traded company and on the NASDAQ.
- Some are just restaurants, and others have both restaurants and stores.
- Customers can get Bob Evans refrigerated and frozen grocery products in most of the U.S. and parts of Canada.
Why do you want to work at Bob Evans?
- If going to school state, it is a great way to pay for college.
- Tell them you enjoy the food and state your favorite item on the menu.
- Tell them you would be proud to work for someone who supports programs such as BE|Kind (supports local charities and communities) and an animal well-being policy.
Why should I hire you?
- I enjoy working with customers.
- I am a hard worker.
- I work well under pressure which will allow me to handle restaurant rush hours.
- I am punctual.
Can you work weekends/nights?
- It is in your best interest to be as flexible as possible to say yes. The hours of operation at Bob Evans are 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Are you good at math?
- Yes. If you are not good at math tell them you have no problem doing addition or subtraction.
What are your career goals?
- Make sure you have a career goal in mind. If you don’t say something like a career as a restaurant manager. This way you will sound like a good fit for the restaurant.
Do you like working with people (customer service)?
- Make sure you present yourself as someone who is easy to talk to and, of course, say yes.
What experience do you have?
- If you have other restaurant experiences talk about it. Talk about any cashier experience you may have. If you don’t have restaurant experience or any other type of experience don’t worry as Bob Evans hires many first time employees.
Questions to ask on a Bob Evans Interview?
- What do you like best about working at Bob Evans?
- What are attributes of your best employees?
Bob Evans Second Interview
- It is important to remember questions asked on the first interview where you didn’t do well. The second interview is more than likely to be with someone who will make the hiring decision so you really need to make a good impression.
Bob Evans Interview Tips
- Turn off your smartphone
- Arrive 10 minutes early.
- Don’t speak too fast or too slow.
- Make good eye contact throughout the interview.
Bob Evans Interview Attire
- If you are at a Bob Evans Server or Hostess Interview then dress business casual.
- If you are at a Bob Evans Assistant Manager Interview or any management interview dress formally.
Please comment below if you have any Bob Evans Interview Questions to submit? We would love to hear from you.