Congratulations on getting a Bojangles Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small bit of preparation, you can ace the Bojangles Job Interview.
Here you will find frequently asked Bojangles Interview Questions and Answers.
Bojangles Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
- If possible, tell them about how your previous work experience relates to the job you are applying to.
- If this is your first job tell them you have been focusing on your studies and you are ready to prove yourself in the workforce.
2) What can you tell us about Bojangles?
- The restaurant first opened in 1977 in Charlotte, N.C.
- Bojangles is famous for their chicken.
- Bojangles also serves biscuits, sandwiches, salads, combos, boxes, dinners, family meals, boneless chicken, fixin’s, drinks, sweets, and kids meals
- They serve breakfast every day all day.
3) Why do you want to work for Bojangles?
- State you love the product and service you get and because of this, you would be happy to represent them.
- Be sure to like them on Facebook and state something you saw and you really wanted. This will show them you truly love Bojangles.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you) or
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
5) What is your greatest weakness?
You will want to answer this question in a way that your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Bojangles. State something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- I don’t take enough time for myself when I get caught up in my work.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first). It is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- State something like a career in restaurant management or chef (your long term goals will align with the restaurant industry).
8) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
9) Questions to ask on a Bojangles Interview?
- What type of training will I receive if offered the position?
- What are some traits of your top-performing employees?
Does Bojangles drug test employees
- There is no evidence to support Bojangles drug tests their employees. However, Bojangles does state they provide a drug-free work environment.