Congratulations on getting a Booster Juice Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small bit of preparation, you can ace the Booster Juice Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer frequently asked Booster Juice Interview Questions.
Booster Juice Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
2) Tell me about your previous work experience?
- If possible talk about any customer service skills or restaurant experience you have as these are things Booster Juice is looking for.
- If this is your first job tell them you have been focusing on school and now you are anxious to prove yourself in the workforce.
3) What can you tell us about Booster Juice?
- Booster Juice is known for their fresh juice and smoothies.
- The company’s headquarters are in Edmonton Alberta and was founded in 1999.
4) Why do you want to work for Booster Juice?
- State you love the product and the service you get at Booster Juice and because of this, you would be proud to represent them.
5) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because Booster Juice will have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
6) What is your greatest weakness?
You will want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Booster Juice. State something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough time for myself.
7) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
8) Where do you see yourself in five years?
During your Booster Juice Interview or any interview, they will ask you this question. This question is designed to see if you have goals but, more importantly, to see you are a right fit for Booster Juice.
- Possible career goals that align with Booster Juices business objectives are accounting, business administration, or restaurant management.
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
9) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
Tip!!! Be sure to re-read the job description and find the skills they are looking for. You can then quote these skills in the why should I hire you question.
Questions to ask on a Booster Juice Interview?
- What type of training will I receive?
- What are attributes of your top-performing employees?
- What do you like best about working at Booster Juice?