Congratulations on getting a Boston Market Interview
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is fierce.
However, with a small amount of preparation, you can ace the Boston Market Interview.
Here you will find how to successfully answer frequently asked Boston Market Job Interview Questions.
You will also find Boston Market Interview Tips, and advice on what to wear to the interview.
Boston Market Interview Questions
Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
What can you tell us about Boston Market?
- Boston Market is a casual restaurant that serves individual meals, market bowls, family meals, home style meals, sandwiches, salads, desserts, and a healthier choices menu.
- The restaurant began in 1985 as Boston Chicken.
Why do you want to work for Boston Market?
- Say you would like to work in a fast paced environment.
- Say you enjoy the product and the service you get and because of this, you would be proud to represent then.
What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Boston Market. Say something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough time for myself.
How would you deal with an upset Boston Market customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- Have a look at other Boston Market Jobs and find a career you can see yourself doing in five years.
Why should Company Boston Market hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
Questions to ask on a Boston Market Interview
- What do you like best about working here?
- What training kind of training will I receive?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
Boston Market Interview Tips
- Be sure to follow Boston Market on twitter and facebook and during the interview mention a product you saw and liked. By following them on a social network will show you truly do like their product.
- Be sure to have great posture during the interview as it will prevent you from mumbling.
- Don’t speak too fast as you will sound nervous.
- Try and make good eye contact during the interview.
What to wear at a Boston Market Interview?
- If you are at a Boston Market Cashier Interview or any non-management position then dress business casually.
- If you are on a management interview then dress formally.
Does Boston Market Drug Test their employees?
- Boston Market does not drug test their employees. There is no mention of drug testing on their website or on forms.
Have you has success answering Boston Market Interview Questions in the past? Share your success or any comments below.