Congratulations on getting a Boston Pizza Server Interview.
Servers do more than just take orders from customers. Servers make sure guests have a great experience at the restaurant.
Here you will find how to successfully answer Boston Pizza Service Interview Questions.
Boston Pizza Server Interview Questions
Why do you want to be a server?
Possible answers are:
- You enjoy the challenge of working under pressure.
- You are outgoing and enjoy meeting new people.
- You are excellent at multitasking and can easily handle multiple food orders.
How do you spend your downtime?
- You can ask if anyone else needs any help.
- You can make sure you have correct change for my next shift.
- You can learn any new features or items on the menu.
How do you handle criticism?
- Say you handle it well and are very open to subjective criticism.
How would you deal with a customer who was unhappy with his or her food?
- You would find out what is wrong with the item and replace it.
- You would also note the complaint to the manager and make sure we improve our service.
How do you feel about the philosophy of the customer always being right?
- Say you believe in the philosophy because an unhappy customer does not return and may even tell others not to come.
Everybody misses work sometimes. What are some legitimate reasons to miss work?
- If you are sick and don’t want to make other employees and customers sick.
- Your child is sick or another family member.
- Death in the family.
- Finally, say you always find a replacement for your shift when absent.
Tell me about a time where you gave excellent customer service?
- Try something simple like making an item that is not offered on the menu, or giving children a tour of the kitchen.
How do you feel about sharing your tips?
- Say you feel fine as the kitchen works equally hard.
Questions to ask on a Boston Pizza Server Interview?
- What are successful traits of your top performing servers?