Congratulations on getting an interview at Buffalo Wild Wings. Buffalo Wild Wings is a restaurant and sports bar famous for their chicken wings and dipping sauces. They have restaurants in the United States, Canada, Phillipeans, and the United Arab Emirates. Here you will find frequently asked Buffalo Wild Wings Interview Questions and Answers.
Interview Questions at Buffalo Wild Wings
Tell us about your previous work experience?
- If you have restaurant experience now is the time to mention it. If you don’t have restaurant experience talk about any customer experience you have.
- Mention any experience you have working under pressure.
What can you tell us about Buffalo Wild Wings?
- Buffalo Wild Wings is famous for its Buffalo wings.
- Buffalo Wild Wings was founded in 1981.
- The fist Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant was opened in Columbus Ohio.
- Buffalo Wild Wings recently expanded to Canada.
- Buffalo Wild Wings headquarters are in Minneapolis.
Why do you want to work for Buffalo Wild Wings?
- Mention the great product and customer service you get when going to Buffalo Wild Wing and because of this you would be happy to represent them.
- If you are going to college state you think working at Buffalo Wild Wing is a great way to pay for school.
How would you deal with an upset customer?
- First I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If the customer was upset with the product I would offer to replace it. Mention your goal is to make sure the customer leaves satisfied as an unsatisfied customer will never return.
What is your greatest strength?
- I am good with people (this is a good answer if you are serving customers) I work well under pressure (this is a good answer if you are serving customers or working in the kitchen as every successful restaurant has their rush hour)
What is your greatest weakness?
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t make enough time for my friends and family.
Why should I hire you?
- I am loyal (only mention this if you worked with a company for a long time)
- I am a hard worker.
- I am a fast learner.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
No Buffalo Wild Wings Interview Questions list would be complete without this question. This question is designed to see if you are a right fit for the company.
- If you would like to stay at Buffalo Wild Wing state you would like to see yourself in a restaurant management position.
- If going to college state what you would like to do when you finish but try to relate it to Buffalo Wild Wings.
What would your previous manager say about you?
- I work well under pressure without losing attention to detail. (This is a great answer at Buffalo Wild Wing because they are always busy and mistakes result in loss of revenue in addition to a decrease in customer satisfaction).
Questions to ask in a Buffalo Wild Wings Interview?
- What can top employees expect in regards to career advancement?
- If offered the position is there any take home training material I can review?
- What do you like best about working at Buffalo Wild Wings?
What to wear at a Buffalo Wild Wings Interview?
- Dress formally even though the staff dresses informal. If you have long hair wear it back and wear a limited amount of jewelry as you want to look like someone who can serve food.