Congratulations on getting a Bulk Barn Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Bulk Barn job interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Bulk Barn interview questions.
Bulk Barn Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
2) What can you tell us about Bulk Barn?
- Bulk Barn is Canada’s largest bulk food retailer with stores across the country.
- Bulk Barn started in 1982.
- The head office is located in Richmond Hill Ontario.
- According to the Bulk Barn website in the about section they carry over 4000 products and the typical Bulk Barn is 5000 square feet.
3) Why do you want to work for Bulk Barn?
- State you enjoy the service and value you get at Bulk Barn and because of this, you would be happy to represent them.
- If you are going to university state you think working at Bulk Barn will be a great way to pay for your secondary education.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- Another great answer is I work well with people as you will be working with customers at Bulk Barn.
5) What is your greatest weakness?
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family.
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough time for myself.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
8) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
9) Do you have any questions for us?
- What type of training will I receive?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
- Tip!! I would not ask about pay at Bulk Barn as most positions will be minimum. Be sure to review other questions in what not to ask in an interview also.