Congratulations on getting an interview at Burger King.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation, you can ace the Burger King Interview.
Here you will find how to successfully answer frequently asked Burger King Job Interview Questions.
Burger King Interview Questions
What can you tell us about Burger King?
- Burger King started in 1954.
- The first restaurant was opened in Miami.
- BK serves breakfast, kids meals, desserts, and a variety of hamburgers most notably the Whopper.
- Burger King acquired Tim Hortons.
- The parent company of Burger King is Restaurant Brands International.
Why do you want to work for Burger King?
- Say you enjoy their products and feel Burger King offers exceptional value to their customers and therefore you would be happy to represent them.
- Mention you are an active person and will enjoy the challenge of working under pressure.
- Say you watched Burger King’s campaign against Bullying and would be proud to work for a company that fights for social change.
What would you do if an employee was taking money out of the cash register?
- Say you would tell the manager about the incident. At the end of the day, it is Burger King that pays everybody’s wages and the business cannot survive if people are stealing from the cash register.
What would you do if a customer was not happy with their purchase?
- Say you would ask why they were unhappy with their purchase. If they were unhappy with the product, say you would offer to replace it. Finally, say if you could not solve the problem you would ask your manager for advice.
How do you feel about cleaning?
- Say you have no issue cleaning as a clean restaurant is necessary for repeat business.
Are you good at math?
- Say yes and mention you would not have any problems making change for the customer.
What experience do you have?
- If you have other restaurant experiences talk about it.
- Talk about any cashier experience you may have.
- Talk about any customer service experience you have.
- If this is your first job state you have been focusing on school and now you are anxious to prove yourself in the workforce.
What hours are you available?
- Try and be as flexible as possible. This will help you get the job.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
No Burger King Interview Questions list would be complete without addressing this question. This question is designed to see if you have goals and to see if you are a right fit for Burger King.
- If you are going to college state what you would like to do when you finish.
- If you would like to climb the ranks at Burger King take a look at Burger King jobs and find a career you could see yourself doing in five years.
What would your previous manager say about you?
- I work well under pressure without losing attention to detail (this is a great answer to Burger King because they are always busy and mistakes result in loss of revenue and an increase in customer wait time).
Questions to ask on a Burger King Interview?
- What are some characteristics of your top performing employees?
- What type of training will I receive?
- What do you like best about working at Burger King?
- If I were to start tomorrow what would be my top priority?
Burger King Interview Tips
- Never say fast food during the interview. You should use the words quick service restaurant instead of fast food.
- Turn off your smartphone.
- Arrive 10 minutes early.
- Don’t speak too fast as you will sound nervous.
- Don’t speak too slow as you will sound boring.
Burger King Interview Attire
- If you are applying for a non-management position such as a team member then dress business casually.
- If you are applying for a management position then dress formally.
0 of 8 questions completed
To perform well on your interview you have to show you are passionate and knowledgeable about Burger King. Try the quiz below and see how you do.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 8 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 8
What year was Burger King Founded?Correct
Question 2 of 8
What country was the first Burger King opened outside the U.S.?Correct
Question 3 of 8
The most famous item on the BK menu is?Correct
Question 4 of 8
Burger King has offered breakfast since 1979Correct
Question 5 of 8
There is a BK Kids meal for breakfast, lunch and dinner menu.Correct
Question 6 of 8
Burger King offers delivery right to your doorCorrect
Question 7 of 8
Burger King recently started offering PizzaCorrect
Question 8 of 8
The ingredients of the Whopper are?Correct