Congratulations on getting a Burrito Boyz Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Burrito Boyz Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Burrito Boyz Interview Questions
Burrito Boyz Interview Questions
1) Tell us about your previous work experience?
- What they want to hear is how your previous work experience matches the experience required to work there. So if you have restaurant experience, dealing with customers, or working the cash register mention that first.
- If you don’t have any experience, say you have been focusing on school and now you are ready to prove yourself in the workforce.
2) What can you tell us about Burrito Boyz?
- Burrito Boyz was established in 2004.
- They are known for their burritos and quesadillas.
- The choices are chicken, steak, veggie soy, sweet potato, bean and cheese, shrimp, haddock, and halibut.
- Burritos come in small or large.
- Some restaurants will deliver.
- You can get Burrito Boyz cards to purchase items.
3) Why do you want to work for Burrito Boyz?
- Say why you think Burrito Boyz is better than the competition. For example, why is it better than Mucho Burrito or better than other fast food restaurants.
- Say you would like a job that keeps you active.
- Say you have great communication skills which will allow you to interact well with the customers.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
5) What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Burrito Boyz. Say something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- Saying you would like a career in restaurant management will make you sound like a good fit for Burrito Boyz.
8) Why should Burrito Boyz hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
9) Questions to ask on a Burrito Boyz interview?
- What do you like best about working here?
- What are characteristics of top performing Burrito Boyz employees?
Burrito Boyz Interview Tips
- Arrive at the interview 5 to 10 minutes early.
- Be sure to follow them on Facebook and mention a product you saw and wanted to try (this will show you truly do like them).
- Make good eye contact during the interview and have good body posture.
Burrito Boyz Interview Attire
- Dress formal or at the very least business casual. Remember you will be facing the customer so look like someone who can serve food. For example, if you have long hair wear it back, guys trim facial hair and wear a minimal amount of jewelry if any.
Have anything to add to Burrito Boyz Interview Questions. If you do share your thoughts or any suggestions below.