Congratulations on getting a Captain D’s Seafood Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Captain D’s Seafood Interview.
Here we will discuss how to answer frequently asked Captain D’s Interview Questions.
Captain D’s Interview Questions
1) Tell us about your previous work experience?
- If you have experience working with customers, preparing food, or any restaurant experience at all mention that first.
- If this is your first job tell them you have been focusing on school and now you are ready to prove yourself in the workforce
2) What can you tell us about Captain D’s Seafood?
- Captain D’s Seafood Restaurant first opened its doors back on August 15, 1969.
- Captain D’s is known for their seafood, from the grill items, family meals, kids meals, side dishes, desserts, and other beverages.
- There are over 500 restaurants.
3) Why do you want to work for Captain D’s Seafood?
- State why it is better than the competition.
- Say you enjoy the product and the service and because of this, you would be proud to represent them.
- Say you have great communication skills which will allow you to work well in a team and with customers.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
5) What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Captain D’s.
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough time for myself.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- Have a look at other Captain D’s Seafood jobs and find a position you could see yourself doing in five years (this will make you sound like a good fit for the industry)
8) Why should Captain D’s Seafood hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
9) Questions to ask at a Captain D’s Seafood Interview?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
- What are characteristics of top performing employees at Captain D’s?
- What do you like best about working here?
Captain D’s Seafood Interview Tips
- Arrive five minutes early.
- Don’t speak too fast as you will sound nervous.
- Like Captain D’s on Facebook and during the interview casually mention a product you saw and wanted to try ( This will show you truly do like their products)
Captain D’s Interview Attire
- Dress formal or at the very least dress business casual.
- Remember you need to look like someone who can serve food so if you have long hair wear it back, wear a minimal amount of jewelry, and guys if you have facial hair be sure to trim it.