Great work on getting a Carl’s Jr. interview.
We can all agree that interviews are stressful and that competition is fierce.
However, with a little preparation, you can ace the Carls Jr. interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Carls Jr. Interview Questions.
Carl’s Jr. Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
Here’s the deal!
This question is your perfect chance to sell yourself to the interviewer.
Here is where you talk about any past and current work experience you have had that relates to the position you are interviewing for at Carl’s Jr.
This related work experience will make you sound invaluable and put you ahead of the other candidates.
Remember, this is not the time to tell your life story!
2) What can you tell us about Carl’s Jr.?
What is one of the biggest mistakes you can make during an interview?
Not knowing enough about the company!
Here are a few facts about Carl’s Jr.
- The founder of the restaurant opened his first restaurant in 1941 (called Carl’s Drive-In Barbeque)
- After the BBQ restaurant, a smaller chain of restaurants called Carl’s was created (eventually changed to Carl’s Jr.)
- In the 1990s, Carl’s Jr. starts dual branding with Green Burrito.
- CKE Restaurants is the parent company.
- Carl’s Jr. is currently expanding into Asian and Latin American markets.
3) Why do you want to work for Carl’s Jr.?
- Mention you love the product and service you get at Carl’s Jr. and because of this, you would be happy to represent them.
- If you are going to college, tell them that you think that working at Carl’s Jr. is a great way to pay for school.
4) What is your greatest strength?
You want to make sure your greatest strength matches a strength required to work at Carls Jr.
Here are some great strengths for the restaurant industry:
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you).
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because you will be ready for Carl’s Jr. rush hour).
- My communication skills (this is a great answer as you will be working with customers, as well as other team members).
5) What is your greatest weakness?
Make sure your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Carl’s Jr. Below is a sample answer:
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t spend enough time on my interests and hobbies.
6) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If you want to stay in the restaurant industry, state you would like to get into restaurant management.
- If you are going to college, state what you plan on doing when you finish.
7) Why should I hire you?
- I am a hard worker.
- I am punctual.
- I am a quick learner.
- I am loyal.
8) Do you have any questions for us?
- If offered a position at Carl’s Jr. is there any take-home material I can read?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive at Carl’s Jr.?
- What do you like best about working here?
Does Carl’s Jr Drug Test?
- No, Carl’s Jr. does not drug test their employees.