Big Boy Cook Interview Questions
Tell us about your work experience?
- If you have other cooking work experience, now is the time to mention it.
- If you have worked on a team or in a fast-paced environment mention that also.
- If you don’t have any experience at all say you have been focusing on school, and now you are ready to prove yourself in the workforce.
Suppose you need to make an item but you do not have all the ingredients you need. What do you do?
- If it was during rush hour state you would check to see of anyone was not busy to fetch you the ingredients. Perhaps a dishwasher would be available.
A server greets guests, takes orders from guests, and makes sure the customer has a great experience at the restaurant. Here you will find Big Boy Server Interview Questions and Answers.
Big Boy Interview Questions
Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
What do you like best about Big Boy?
- This question is designed to see if you familiar with the product so be sure to study the menu.
What can you tell us about Big Boy?
- Big Boy serves breakfast, sandwiches, salads and soups, burgers, snacks, and shakes.
- Big Boy started in 1936 in Glendale California by Bob Wian.
- The first double decker was served in 1937.
- A chubby six-year-old in overalls loved the double decker burger so much he would help the owner clean up the restaurant. The owner ended up naming the restaurant Big Boy after the chubby six-year-old.
- The headquarters are in Detroit Michigan. Continue reading