El Pollo Loco Interview Questions
Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
What can you tell us about El Pollo Loco?
- El Pollo Loco stands for the crazy chicken.
- The restaurant began in 1975 in Guasave Mexico.
- El Pollo Loco Charities has provided meals to help underprivileged families. The charity is run by volunteer employees of El Pollo Loco.
Why do you want to work for El Pollo Loco?
- State you love the product and the service you get and because of this you would be proud to work for them.
What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time) Continue reading
El Pollo Loco Cashier Interview Questions
Tell us about your previous work history?
This job will require you work with customers, use a point of sales system, and work within a team. Try and relate your previous work experience to what they require.
If this is your first job tell them you have been focusing on school and now you are anxious to prove yourself in the workforce.
Why do you want to be a cashier?
- State you love working with people.
- State you love working as a team.
- State you are a quick learner and will not have any issue learning the point of sale system.
Why should I hire you?
For this question, you need to reread the job description and find key skills they are looking for. After rereading the job description here is what I found.
- Do you love to smile and provide great customer service?
- You may be asked to run the drive-thru station and work with a team to deliver fast and efficient service.
So when asked why should I hire you state:
- I have great customer service skills and will always make the customers feel welcome.
- I work with great and attention to detail and work well under pressure (all restaurants have their rush hour).
- I work well as a team member and will not have any issues working with the kitchen staff. Continue reading