What can you tell us about Fatburger?
- They first opened in 1952.
- The burgers are made to order.
- The burgers are served with fresh lean beef and not cooked from frozen patties.
- In addition, to hamburgers they serve chicken sandwiches, turkey burger, veggie burger, hot dogs, chili dogs, salads (fat salad), and chicken strips.
- Their burgers come in small, medium, large, XXL, and XXXL.
- Their flavours of shakes include chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, Maui banana, and cookies & ice cream.
- Customers can order online.
- Their slogan is, “The last great hamburger stand”.
- They are also located in Asia, Middle East, and Canada.
- Fatburger recently opened in London England.
- Customers can purchase Fatburger gift cards.
Who is the CEO at Fatburger?
- The CEO is Andy Wiederhorn.
Who are Fatburgers competitors?
- Some of Fatburgers competitors are Shake Shack, IN-N-OUT Burger. Note have a look at competition in your area and find other alternatives that offer high-quality burgers.
Why should FatBurger hire you?
Most Fatburger Interview Questions will ask why should I hire you. Remember you will be working in a restaurant so below are the skills will be looking for:
- You work well under pressure.
- You are a team player.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You pay great attention to detail.
- You have great listening skills.