Before you read Hooters Hostess Interview Questions, try to imagine yourself walking into the restaurant and being greeted by the hostess. What type of person do you want to see? More than likely you will want to see someone who is energetic, friendly, and has a big smile. During the interview try to maintain that happy and energetic person. Continue reading
Tell us about your previous work experience?
- If this is your first job tell them you have been focusing on your school and now you are anxious to prove yourself in the workforce.
- If possible talk about you interests, education, but mainly focus on your previous work experience. Be sure to tell the interviewer any restaurant or customer service experience you have.
What can you tell us about Hooters?
- As of 2012, there are over 430 restaurants in 28 countries.
- The first restaurant opened in Clearwater Florida in 1983.
- The restaurant is famous for their sandwiches, seafood, and chicken wings. Continue reading