Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
What can you tell us about In N Out Burger?
- Their products include the double-double, cheeseburgers, hamburgers, fries, and shakes.
- Since 1984, the IN-N-OUT Burger has been helping neglected and abused children.
- The first In-N-Out Burger opens in 1948.
- In-N-Out Burger is a family owned business.
- The restaurant has locations in California, Texas, Utah, Arizona, and Nevada
Why do you want to work for In N Out Burger?
- State you love the product and the service you get at In-N-Out Burger and because of this you would be happy to represent them.
What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
What is your greatest weakness?
You will want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not cost you the job at In-N-Out Burger. Say something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family.
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself. Continue reading