Tell us about your previous work history?
- You want to focus on the related work experience required to be successful as a team member. Don’t worry too much if you are inexperienced as they hire lots of first-time job seekers. However, saying you have experience working with customers, working on a cash register, preparing food and drink beverages, or cleaning will put you ahead of the competition.
Give an example of what you think is exceptional customer service?
- The customer is greeted in a friendly manner.
- The customer gets their meal quickly and made to order the way they want it.
- The food is prepared to Jack In the Box standards.
- The restaurant is clean both inside and out.
What hours can you work?
- The job description states you must be willing to work a flexible schedule. So be flexible!!!
Jack in the Box Interview Questions
Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your interests, previous work experience, and education. You need to keep your explanation short and to the point.
What can you tell us about Jack in the Box?
- Jack in the Box offers burgers, chicken sandwiches, breakfast items, Jack’s Munchie Meals (combos), tacos, shakes, desserts, salads and drinks.
- Some of their burgers are served on sourdough rather than bread such as the Sourdough Jack Burger.
- A JACK CA$H card allows customers to load up money on their account and use the card to purchase items.
- The headquarters of Jack in the Box is in San Diego California.
- As of September 2014, there were 2,250 restaurants in 21 states, as well as Guam.
- Jack in the Box was founded by Robert O. Peterson.
- Qdoba Mexican Grill is a subsidiary of Jack in the Box.
- The first restaurant opened in 1951.
- Drive-thru sales currently account for approximately 70% of sales at company-operated restaurants.
- The current CEO is Leonard A. Comma.
Why do you want to work for Jack in the Box?
- Have a look at competitors of Jack in the box in your area and say why their restaurant is the best.