Tell us about your previous work history?
- You want to focus on the related work experience required to be successful as a team member. Don’t worry too much if you are inexperienced as they hire lots of first-time job seekers. However, saying you have experience working with customers, working on a cash register, preparing food and drink beverages, or cleaning will put you ahead of the competition.
Give an example of what you think is exceptional customer service?
- The customer is greeted in a friendly manner.
- The customer gets their meal quickly and made to order the way they want it.
- The food is prepared to Jack In the Box standards.
- The restaurant is clean both inside and out.
What hours can you work?
- The job description states you must be willing to work a flexible schedule. So be flexible!!!
Jack in the box Interview
Congratulations on getting an interview at Jack in the box. Here you will find Jack in the box Interview Questions, Interview Tips, and Advice on what to wear.
Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your interests, previous work experience, and education. You need to keep your explanation short and to the point.
What can you tell us about Jack in the Box?
- Jack in the Box offers burgers, chicken sandwiches, breakfast items, Jack’s Munchie Meals (combos), tacos, shakes, desserts, salads, and drinks.
- Some of their burgers are served on sourdough rather than bread such as the Sourdough Jack Burger.
- A JACK CA$H card allows customers to load up money on their account and use the card to purchase items.
- The headquarters of Jack in the Box is in San Diego California.
- As of September 2014, there were 2,250 restaurants in 21 states, as well as Guam.
- Jack in the Box was founded by Robert O. Peterson.
- Qdoba Mexican Grill is a subsidiary of Jack in the Box.
- The first restaurant opened in 1951.
- Drive-thru sales currently account for approximately 70% of sales at company-operated restaurants.
- The current CEO is Leonard A. Comma.
Why do you want to work for Jack in the Box?
- Have a look at competitors of Jack in the box in your area and say why their restaurant is the best.