Below you will find KFC Salaries for team members, cashiers, cooks, shift supervisors, assistant managers, managers, and general managers.
A KFC General Manager will manage the daily operations of a restaurant and ensure compliance with company standards. Here you will find KFC General Manager Interview Questions and Answers.
KFC Team Member Interview Questions
Great work on getting a KFC Team Member Interview. A team member greets customers, takes their orders, and prepares their meals. Here you will find frequently asked KFC Team Member Interview Questions and Answers. Continue reading
KFC Assistant Restaurant Manager
Tell us about your previous work history?
- Having previous work experience is good, but having experience in what they are looking for is even better. So if you have management, leadership, or teamwork experience now is the time to tell them.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- In the job description, it says you will report to the general manager. If you want to stay at KFC why not say you would like to become a general manager (this will make you sound like you are not a job hopper).
- If you are going to college state what you plan on doing after you finish.
Why do you want to be an assistant restaurant manager?
- Say you enjoy the challenge of being a leader. You think you could learn a lot by managing a $1 million-plus business. You can also say you want to work in an origination that has new challenges every day.
Why should we hire you?
For this, you need to reread the job description and find key skills they are looking for and restate those skills. Here is what I found:
- A natural leader, you want to be co-captain because you can help bring together a winning team. You’re all about creating a great place to work for the team. (skill: leadership)
- You want to make your customer’s day and it shows in the way you are maniacal about serving great-tasting chicken with a great big smile. (skill: communication)
- You set high standards for yourself and for the team (skill: attention to detail) Continue reading