Tell us about your previous work experience?
- Not to worry if you do not have much experience, but if you have experience in any of the following it will put you ahead if the competition: cleaning, customer service, giving customers change, unloading delivery trucks, or any restaurant experience.
Why do you want to be a Team Member at Krispy Kreme?
- Say you enjoy the challenge of working under pressure and you work well in a team which will allow you to exceed as a team member.
- Say you are outgoing and enjoy working with customers.
Why should we hire you?
Have a second read of the job description and find key skills they are looking for and reassure the interviewer that you have those skills. Below are the skills they are looking for:
- Excellent customer service skills (skill required communication)
- Basic mathematical skills, enough to handle various sums of money (skill required: math)
- Inspecting product for quality according to Krispy Kreme company standards (skill: attention to detail)