Krispy Kreme in Mississauga Ontario
Tell us about your previous work experience?
- Not to worry if you do not have much experience, but if you have experience in any of the following it will put you ahead if the competition: cleaning, customer service, giving customers change, unloading delivery trucks, or any restaurant experience.
Why do you want to be a Team Member at Krispy Kreme?
- Say you enjoy the challenge of working under pressure and you work well in a team which will allow you to exceed as a team member.
- Say you are outgoing and enjoy working with customers.
Why should we hire you?
Have a second read of the job description and find key skills they are looking for and reassure the interviewer that you have those skills. Below are the skills they are looking for:
- Excellent customer service skills (skill required communication)
- Basic mathematical skills, enough to handle various sums of money (skill required: math)
- Inspecting product for quality according to Krispy Kreme company standards (skill: attention to detail)
Krispy Kreme Interview Questions
What can you tell us about Krispy Kreme?
- They are a coffee and doughnut chain.
- The also sell drinks bagels and oatmeals, and Kool Kreme (doughnuts Sundays, shakes, and cones).
- The mission statement of Krispy Kreme is to touch and enhance lives through the joy that is Krispy Kreme.
- The Krispy Kreme vision is to be the worldwide leader in sharing delicious tastes and creating joyful memories.
- Krispy Kreme turned 75 in 2012.
- Krispy Kreme is in 23 countries.
Why do you want to work at Krispy Kreme?
- Mention you love the product and how it is so much better than other competitors such as Dunkin’ Donuts.
- If you are going to college say you think working at Krispy Kream is a great way to pay for school and get real world experience about business.
What kind of work experience do you have?
- Bakery or any type of customer service experience will help you land the job. If it is your fist time entering the job market tell them and mention you are eager to prove yourself. Continue reading