Lidl Deputy Store Manager Interview Questions
Congratulations on getting an interview at Lidl. Here you will find frequently asked Lidl Deputy Store Manager Interview Questions and Answers.
Why do you want to be a deputy store manager?
- Say you enjoy coaching and mentoring others and watching them grow in their career.
- Say you have excellent people skills which will allow you to work close with a team.
How do you motivate others
- Say you believe money is not a great motivator and you always take the time to praise great work. The Globe and Mail wrote an entire article called 37 ways to motivate your employees without using money. If you show you don’t need money to motivate, you will show the interviewer you are a cost conscious manager.
A customer assistant assists customers finding goods they are looking for and maintains inventory. The job description states they are looking for someone with customer service (nice to have), people who are enthusiastic, and a quick learner. Here you will find frequently asked Lidl Customer assistant interview questions and Answers.
Lidl Interview Questions
Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
What can you tell us about Lidl?
- Lidl is a discount supermarket chain based out of Germany.
- Lidl can be found in nearly every country in Europe.
- Lidl takes pride in providing top quality products at the lowest possible prices to customers throughout Europe.
Why do you want to work for Lidl?
State you love the product and the service you get at Lidl and because of this you would be proud to represent them. Continue reading