What can you tell us about Marriott Hotels?
- The company was founded by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott in 1927.
- There are 3900 hotels in 72 countries.
- They are a publicly traded company and listed on the NYSE as MAR.
- The head office is in Bethesda, Maryland.
- In 2013, Marriott nearly had revenues of 13 billion dollars.
- Marriott International Inc has 18 brands. Brands include The Ritz-Carlton, Courtyard, Residence Inn and many more.
Why do you want to work at Marriott?
- With Marriott being a Fortune 500 company, I feel I can really grow and learn a lot about the hospitality business.
- Who wouldn’t want to work for a company that has been ranked by Fortune Magazine as one of the 25 Best Global Companies to Work For.