A McDonald’s Assistant Manager motivates and leads other team members, increases sales, and works well under pressure. Here you will find McDonald’s Assistant Manager Interview Questions and Answers.
McDonald’s is the world’s largest quick service restaurant chain. They are known for their hamburgers, however, they also offer chicken burgers, fries, breakfast, shakes, salads, desserts, and coffee. Here you will find frequently asked McDonald’s Interview Questions and Answers.
A McDonald’s Cashier takes customers orders and works the driven in. They have strong communication skills and are good with customers. Here you will find frequently asked McDonald’s Cashier Interview Questions and Answers.
McDonald’s Shift Manager Interview
Why do you want to be a shift manager?
- I am looking for a challenging career. I feel I will excel in this role because I am a good motivator and communicator.
- I enjoy coaching and mentoring others.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- This question tries to determine if you are a good fit for McDonald’s. If you say something related to the restaurant industry (perhaps general manager) you will sound like a good fit for the job.
- Tip!!! Why not take a look at McDonald’s career website and find a job you can see yourself doing in five years. This will show you are committed and they will be willing to spend time training you.
Why should I hire you?
You need to reread the shift manager job description and find skills they are looking for and match those skills to your own. The skills I found include leadership, accountability, and attention to detail. So when asked why should I hire you state:
- I have great leadership skills and I am good at coaching and mentoring others.
- I am accountable and will take responsibility not only for myself but for others.
- I provide great attention to detail and will ensure all of McDonald’s standards are met. Continue reading