Tell us about your previous work experience?
- They want to know how your related work experience matches the experience required to be an hourly associate. So if you have experience working in restaurants, retail, with customers or working in a team say that first.
- If this is your first job tell them you have been focusing on school and now you are ready to prove yourself in the work world.
Why do you want to be an hourly Associate?
- I feel I can really learn and grow my career here especially with the rapid success of Panera.
- I enjoy the product and the service I get here as a customer, and would be proud to represent them.
Panera Bread Interview Questions
What can you tell us about Panera Bread?
- They offer a wide variety of food items such as freshly baked bread, pastries & sweets, bagels & spreads, breakfast favorites, soups, salads, pasta, panini & sandwiches, flatbreads, Panera Kids, and drinks.
- Customers can order online and pick up their order.
- They have a rewards program called MyPanera.
- Panera works hard to give back to the community by sponsoring charities such as Feeding America (food bank) to help fight hunger.
- Panera Bread headquarters are in St. Louis Missouri.
- The first Panera Bread was opened in 1981.
Why do you want to work at Panera Bread?
- I would like to work at Panera Bread because it does not have a fast food feel. They make a quality product that I enjoy.
- You should mention to the interviewer your favorite item on the menu.
- Panera Bread is growing rapidly and I think there will be opportunities to grow my career here.
Why should I hire you?
- I am a hard worker.
- I am a quick learner.
- I am a people person.
What hours can you work?
- Panera Bread opens early. Panera Bread opens at 6 a.m. in some locations and closes around 9. p.m. When asked what hours can you work you want to be as flexible as you can so be available as much as possible. Continue reading