What work experience do you have?
- They will give preference to people who have experience handling cash, have done delivery driving in the past, and have previous restaurant experience.
- Don’t worry if you don’t have much experience as they hire lots of first-time job seekers.
Why do you want to be a Delivery Driver at Papa John’s?
- Say you have an outgoing personality and like to interact with customers.
- Say you would like a job that keeps you active.
Why should we hire you as our delivery driver?
Have a read of the job description and find key skills or attributes they are looking for and reiterate that you have them. Here are some of the skills they will be looking for:
- Responsibilities include learning delivery area, and checking orders (skill required: quick learner and attention to detail)
- Covering other restaurant workstations including end of shift cleaning (skill: team player)
- You must have a valid state driver’s license, acceptable motor vehicle record, proof of insurance and satisfactory vehicle along with good cash management skills. (attributes: access to a car, skill: cash management skills)