Tell us about your previous work experience?
- If you have experience in health and fitness, working in a restaurant, customer service or sales experience say that first.
Why do you want to be a team member?
- Say you enjoy working with customers, and will enjoy promoting health products to customers.
- Tip! Be sure to sound excited when answering this question.
Why should we hire you?
Possible answers are
- I work well under pressure
- I understand the need to start my shift on time
- I work well as an individual as well as on a team.
- I have good communication skills which will allow me to work well with the customer.
- I pay excellent attention to detail.
How would you deal with an upset customer?
- Say you would give the customer their full attention and listen to their complaint. Then you would try and solve the issue. Finally, note the complaint and tell the manager to have continuous improvement.
- Also, say it is important that a customer leaves happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
How do you handle criticism?
- Say you handle it well, and say you understand in order your career it is necessary to learn from mistakes.
What hours can you work?
- It is in your best interest to be flexible with your hours.
What would you do if you saw an employee taking money from the cash register?
- Say you would report it to the manager as theft impacts everyone at the company.
Questions to ask on a Smoothie King Team Member Interview?
- What type of advancement can top performing team members get?
- What are common characteristics of great team members?