Great work getting an interview at Starbucks. Starbucks is the world’s largest coffee chain. Headquartered in Seattle Washington Starbucks is located in more than 70 countries and has over 24,000 stores. Here you will find frequently asked Starbucks Interview Questions and Answers.
Why do you want to be a Barista?
- State you love the products at Starbucks, you love working as a team, and you love working with customers so you feel a career as a Barista is a perfect fit for you!
Why should I hire you?
For this question, you need to reread the job description and find skills they are looking for and restate those skills. After rereading the job description here is what I found:
- As a Starbucks Barista, you will create the Starbucks Experience for our customers by providing legendary customer service (skill: communication skills)
- Follows Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift. (Skill attention to detail)
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality. (Skill punctual)
- Ability to work as part of a team and ability to build relationships (skill: teamwork) Continue reading
Congratulations on getting a Starbucks Store Manager Interview. Below you can review potential Starbucks Store Manager Interview Questions and answers.
Tell us about your previous work experience?
You will want to talk about how your previous work experience matches the experience they are looking for in regards to the store manager position.
In the job description, I am looking at it states: Progressively responsible retail experience (3 years), supervision (1 year) and experience analyzing financial reports
- So be sure to talk about any retail, supervision, and financial experience you have first.
Why do you want to be a store manager?
- I feel I can learn and grow my career by working at a fortune 500 company.
- I enjoy leading coaching and mentoring.
Congratulations on getting a shift supervisor interview at Starbucks. A Shift Supervisor manages other team members to make sure the customer receives excellent customer service. Here you will find frequently asked Shift Supervisor Interview Questions and Answers.