Tell us about yourself?
Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
Tell us about your previous work experience?
- If possible, relate any previous work experience you have to the job you are applying to at Steak’n Shake. For example, perhaps you have experience in customer service or cooking. Customer service and cooking are both examples of what skills Shake ‘n Shake are looking for.
- If this is your first job tell them you have been focusing on school and now you are anxious to prove yourself in the work force.
What can you tell us about Steak ‘n Shake?
- Steak ‘n Shake was founded in February 1934 in Normal Illinois.
- The original founder would wheel in a barrel of steaks and grind the meat into his burgers to show his product is exceptionally prime. This is why the Shake ‘n Shake slogan is “In Site. It Must Be Right”.
- Steak ‘n Shake offers breakfast (midnight to 11 am), lunch and dinner, late night menu (midnight to 6 am), and a kids menu. Continue reading