The Keg Line Cook Interview
Tell us about your previous work history?
- Most restaurants will want people who have worked in the kitchen before, so if you have restaurant experience now is the time to mention it.
- If you don’t have kitchen experience, you can mention non-related work.
Why do you want to be a line cook?
Possible answer are:
- You want to be a chef, and you think working at The Keg is a great place to start.
- You enjoy the challenge of working under pressure.
- You feel The Keg is a great product, and you would be proud to represent them.
The Keg Server Interview Questions
How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would give the customer my full attention and listen to their complaint. I would note the complaint and see if I could resolve their issue. Finally, I would tell my manager what happened so we could contentiously improve the service at the restaurant.
What is your favorite part of serving?
Possible answers include:
- I enjoy working with customers.
- I enjoy the challenge of working under pressure.
- I enjoy working in a team.
The Keg Interview
Congratulations on getting an interview at The Keg.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small bit of preparation, you can land the job at The Keg.
Here you will find how to successfully answer The Keg Interview Questions.