Tim Hortons Restaurant Manager
What can you contribute to Tim Hortons?
- Talk about your last job and say how it relates to the Tim Hortons Management Position. If you have restaurant experience in managing other team members, recruiting, training, and focusing on meeting sales targets then say that first.
Why are you the best candidate for this position?
Have a second read of the job description and find key skills they are looking for, and reassure the interviewer you have those skills. Below are the skills I found after revisiting the job description:
- As a Restaurant Manager, you empower and lead your team to deliver exceptional guest experiences (skill required: leadership skills)
- You promote a respectful team environment and manage team members with open communication and understanding (skill required: communication)
- You thrive in the fast paced atmosphere and love coming to work every day! (skill required: works well under pressure)
A possible answer to this question is
- I have excellent leadership skills which will allow me to lead a team to deliver exceptional guest experiences.
- I have excellent communication skills which will allow me to manage team members and create a positive team environment.
- Say you work well under pressure which will allow you to thrive in a fast pace environment.
Tim Hortons Assistant Manager Interview Questions
Why do you want to work at Tim Hortons?
- Tell them you feel their products offer great value for customers, and you feel they offer better products than other fast food restaurants.
- Tell them with Tim Hortons being such a successful restaurant, you could learn a lot by working here.
How do you motivate other team members?
- Say you don’t believe money is the best motivator, and taking the time on a daily basis to praise others for a job well done can go a long way.
How would you build a positive relationship with other team members?
- Say if possible you socialize with employees outside of work.
- You can also say you take the time to learn about their personal life, which you find forms a better bond.
How would you define a great experience at Tim Hortons
- The food is made to order accurately and the customer is never waiting long.
- The restaurant is clean in the kitchen, toilets, and outside the restaurant including the parking lot.
- The customer is always greeted in a friendly manner.
Tim Hortons Team Supervisor Interview Questions
Tell us about your previous work experience?
- They want to know about any management, customer service, and restaurant experience you have. Try and focus the work experience you have to the experience required for the position of team supervisor.
Why do you want this job?
- Say with Tim Hortons being such a successful franchise mention you feel you could learn a lot about what it takes to run a successful business.
- Say you enjoy coaching and mentoring others and feel you would be very successful leading a team.
Tim Hortons Interview Questions
Congratulations on getting a Tim Hortons Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation, you can ace the Tim Hortons Job Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Tim Hortons Interview Questions.