Below you will find Wendy’s Restaurant Manager Interview Questions and Answers. If you have had success interviewing on Wendy’s Restaurant Manager Job Interview in the past please comment below.
Why do you want to be a restaurant manager?
How do you evaluate success?
Remember you are applying for the position of a manager so it is more about the restaurants overall performance, rather than you as an individual.
- Take metrics (such as the amount of time it takes to serve a customer), and improve on those metrics.
- Review customer satisfaction surveys, and monitor online customer comments on sites such as yelp.
- The overall teams performance.
- Have a career plan for crew and shift supervisors and seeing them progress in their career at Wendy’s
Wendy’s Shift Supervisor Interview Questions
Tell us about your previous work history?
- They want to hear how your previous work experience matches to the experience they are looking for as a shift manager. Mention any restaurant, leadership, or customer service experience you acquired in your last job.
Why should I hire you?
For this question, you want to find the skills they are looking for and tell them you have those skills. After rereading the job description below is what I have found:
- Inspire Crew members to always do their best (skill: leadership)
- Ensure guests enjoy an outstanding customer experience (skill: people skills)
- Grow management skills in a fast-paced environment (skill: work under pressure)
- Foster a team atmosphere (skill: teamwork)
A possible answer to this question is
- I have great leadership skills and will always inspire my crew members to do their best.
- I have excellent people skills and will always make the customer feel welcomed.
- I work well under pressure.
- I have great teamwork skills and will foster an effective team atmosphere.
Tip! Be sure to have real examples when stating your skills. For example, if you say you work well under pressure by ready to give an example when you worked under pressure in your last job.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If you are going to college state what you would like to do when finishing.
- If you would like to stay at Wendy’s say you would like to get into restaurant management. If you say restaurant management, you will sound like a good fit for the company.
How do you motivate your employees?
- People think money is a great motivator but that is not always the case. Say you feel, a pat on the back often goes a long way and you find it is important to complement other team members on a regular basis.
Do you have any questions for us?
All Wendy’s Shift Supervisor Interview Questions will end with this question. Be sure to have questions prepared. Here are some you can use below.
- What type of training do shift supervisors receive?
- What type of advancement can top performing Shift Supervisors receive?
Wendy’s Crew Member Interview Questions
Tell us about your previous work experience?
They want to find out how your previous work experience relates to the position of a crew member. They will be looking for people with experience in
- Taking customer orders.
- Experience working in a restaurant.
- Experience working under pressure.
So if you have any experience mentioned above, state that first. If this is your first job tell them you have been focusing on school and now you are anxious to prove yourself in the workforce.
What do you want to be a crew member?
- Say you love working with customers and are a great team player so you think you will do well in this position.
- Say you would enjoy a position that will allow you to keep active.
Congratulations on getting a Wendy’s Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is fierce.
However, with a little bit of preparation, you can ace Wendy’s Interview.
Here we will discuss how to answer frequently asked Wendy’s Interview Questions