White Castle Team Member Interview
Below you will find commonly asked White Castle Team Member Interview Questions and answers.
Why do you want to be a team member?
- Say you would like a job that keeps you active.
- Say you have great communication skills which will allow you to work well on a team and with other customers.
Why should we hire you as our team member?
White Castle will be looking for employees who are team players, people who pay great attention to detail, individuals who are punctual, and people who work well under pressure.
So when asked this question say:
- I have excellent teamwork skills, and will work well with other team members.
- I pay great attention to detail, and will always make sure the order is prepared just the way the customer wanted it.
- I am punctual and understand the importance of starting my shift on time.
- I work well under pressure, and will be able to handle the lunch and evening rush hours.
White Castle Interview Questions
Tell us about your previous work experience?
- You will want to talk about any work experience that is related to the job, so state any customer service or kitchen experience you have done in the past.
- If this is your first job tell them you have been focusing on school and now you are ready to prove yourself in the workforce.
What can you tell us about White Castle?
- White Castle is famous for their Sliders (2 X 2 beef patty burgers)
- In addition to beef, you can have chicken or fish sliders.
- The first White Castle was opened in Wichita Kansas in 1921
- In addition, to hamburgers White Castle serves breakfast.
- There are over 450 White Castles in the United States.
- You can purchase White Castle product at local grocery stores.
Why do you want to work for White Castle?
- Tell them you love the product at White Castle and because of this, you would be happy to represent them.
- If you are going to college mention you think working at White Castle is a great way to pay for school. Continue reading