Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Focus on how your work experience in the past relates to the job you are applying to at Wingstop. For example, perhaps you were working with customers in your last job. That customer experience you gained in the past will help if the position you are applying to deals with working with customers.
What can you tell us about Wingstop?
- Wingstop offers 10 flavors for their wings.
- Every order of wings is made piping hot and fresh. Wingstop wings are never served under a heat lamp.
- The fries are made fresh and cut daily in every restaurant cut with Idaho potatoes.
Why do you want to work for Wingstop?
- State you love the product and service you get at Wingstop and because of this, you would be proud to represent them.
- Like their Facebook page and state something, you saw on that page. This will show you really do like them.
What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because Wingstop will have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time) Continue reading