Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
What can you tell us about Centra?
- Centra is Ireland’s leading convenience retail group with over 450 stores throughout the country.
- Centra is run by Musgrave.
- All stores are owned by individual franchisees.
Why do you want to work for Centra?
- State you love the product and the service you get at Centra and because if this you would be happy to represent them.
What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you) or
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all Centra will have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
What is your greatest weakness?
You will want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does my impact your ability to work at Centra. State something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough time for myself.
How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
What would you do if you saw a co-worker taking money from the cash register?
- I would report it. Theft impacts everybody and it is important that Centra makes a profit.
Questions to ask on a Centra Interview?
- What hours will I work?
- What kind of training will I receive?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
- What do you like best about working here?