Congratulations on getting a Chapters Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Chapters Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Chapters/Indigo Interview Questions.
Chapters Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point. Be sure to tell them about any customer service experience you have as most employees will have to work with customers at Chapters.
2) What can you tell us about Chapters/Indigo?
- The first Indigo location opened in Burlington Ontario in 1997.
- In 2001 Chapters and Indigo merge to form the largest book reseller in Canada.
- Chapters are the founder of Kobo the online reading device.
- As of July 1, 2017, the Company operated 89 superstores under the banners Chapters and Indigo and 122 small format stores, under the banners Coles, Indigospirit, SmithBooks, and The Book Company.
3) Why do you want to work for Chapters?
- Indigo runs the Indigo Love of Reading Foundation. The fund is a charity dedicated to enhancing literacy by providing new books and resources to students. Mention because of this fund you would be happy to represent them.
- Mention you love to work with customers and you think Chapters will give you that opportunity.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well with people.
5) What is your greatest weakness?
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
6) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- Have a look at other Chapters jobs and find a career you could see yourself doing in five years.
7) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
8) Questions to ask on a Chapters Interview?
- What hours will I work?
- What training will I receive?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?