Congratulations on getting a Charley’s Grilled Sub Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Charley’s Grilled Sub Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Charley’s Grilled Subs Interview Questions.
Charley’s Grilled Subs Interview Questions
Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point. If possible, try and relate any previous work experience you have the position you are applying to at Charley’s Grilled Subs
What can you tell us about Charley’s Grilled Subs?
- Charley’s is famous for their Submarine sandwiches.
- All Charley’s subs are made fresh and a microwave is never used.
- Charley’s serves cheese steaks, chicken subs, deli sandwiches, fries, lemonade, and salads.
Why do you want to work for Charley’s Grilled Subs?
- State you love the service and product you get at Charley’s Grilled Subs and because of this, you would be happy to represent them.
- Say why they are better than the other restaurants in your area. For example, say you think they offer their customers a much healthier alternative than fast food restaurants.
- Be sure to like Charley’s on Facebook and quote a promotion you saw on their Facebook page. This will show you truly do like them.
What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all Charley’s Grilled Subs will have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
What is your greatest weakness?
You will want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Charlie’s Grilled Subs. State something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough time for myself.
How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- If you would like to stay in the restaurant industry why not state a career in restaurant management or perhaps you would like to get your chefs papers?
Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
Questions to ask on a Charley’s Grilled Subs Interview?
- What type of training will I receive?
- What do you like best about working at Charley’s Grilled Subs?
- What kind of advancement can your top performing employees receive?
Charley’s Grilled Subs Interview Attire
- Remember you want to look like someone who can serve food so if you have long hair wear it back, and wear a limited amount of jewelry if any.
- Dress formal and if possible, wear some of the restaurant’s colors.
Charley’s Grilled Subs Interview Tips
- Arrive 5 to 10 minutes earlier.
- Don’t speak too fast as you will sound nervous and don’t speak too slow as you will sound nervous.
- Be sure to make good eye contact during the interview.