Congratulations on getting a Checkers Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is fierce.
However, with a bit of preparation, you can ace the Checkers Interview!
Here you will find how successfully answer Checkers Interview Questions followed by Checkers Interview Tips.
Checkers Interview Questions
What can you tell us about Checkers?
- Checkers opened in 1986.
- The first restaurant opened in Mobile Alabama.
- Checkers and Rally’s merged in August of 1999.
- The headquarters are in Tampa Bay Florida.
- Checkers is in 30 states (including Washington DC).
Why do you want to work for Checkers?
Possible answers are:
- You love the product (be ready to talk about your favorite menu item).
- You get excellent service at Checkers.
- You enjoy the challenge of working under pressure.
- You enjoy meeting new customers and making them feel welcomed.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- All Checkers employees start off as team members, then progress to shift manager, assistant manager, and then to general manager. If one of these positions interest you, review the duties and responsibilities of these positions before the interview. Tell the interviewer if you are interested in one of these positions in the future (this will make you sound like you are willing to stay for the long haul so they won’t mind training you).
- If you are going to school mention what you are studying in college and state you think Checkers is a great way to pay for college.
- If you have a passion for the food industry mention you would like to become a chef.
How would you deal with an irate customer?
- Find out why the customer is unhappy. If he/she is unhappy with the product offer to replace it. Mention that you will do your best to make sure the customer leaves happy as an unhappy customer will not come back.
What experience do you have?
- If you have experience in the restaurant or customer service industries mention it.
- If this is your first job tell them you have been focusing on school and now you are ready to prove yourself in the workforce.
What should I hire you?
- I am punctual.
- I am a hard worker.
- I am a people person.
Questions to ask in a Checkers Interview?
- What type of training will I receive if offered the position?
- What are some characteristics of your best employees?
- What do you like best about working here?
Checkers Interview Tips
- Arrive 10 minutes early.
- Turn off your smartphone.
- Don’t speak too fast as you will sound nervous.
- Don’t speak too slow as you will sound boring.
- Bring extra copies of your resume.